- It’s REALLY hard to be good at it. Not many people seem to realise this.
- It’s stressful. It’s far harder to make clear decisions when under stress.
- Emotions. Getting your children into the required school catchment in time, selling your home of 20 years…. there’s a lot more at play than simply bricks and mortar.
So what can you do about it? I guess that’s what you really want to know? 5 quick tips.
- Accept you probably don’t have time to become amazing at it, but you can become not terrible.
- Decide what’s actually important to you and focus on those few things.
- Write everything down.
- Hire the best people you can (if you can).
- Expect plan A to turn into plan B or C. So decide on those early.
My aim has always been to help people move with less stress and I guess without being ripped off or tricked. There’s a lot of money at stake and it’s not always possible to work alongside really good people.
Any questions please do ask.